Drywall Master Fire Rated Intumescent Acoustic Sealant DM310FR White 310ml (Pack of 1)
- Drywall Master Fire Rated Intumescent Acoustic Sealant DM310FR White 310ml
- Drywall Master FR Acrylic is a halogen free, polymer emulsion based sealant that swells when subjected to temperatures in excess of 125oC and forms a char coat that
- restricts the passage of smoke and fire. It is easily applied and dries to a flexible and smooth surfaced material which is readily over paintable. It has excellent adhesion
- to a wide range of substrates and will not harden or crack with age.
- Drywall Master FR acrylic has been independently tested to the following assessments: -BS EN 1366-3: 2004 & BS EN 1366-4: 2006 Tested at Bodycote
- Warrington Fire, report No. 173658A achieving 4-hour integrity and insulation rating for a range of linear and penetration seals.
- Drywall Master FR acrylic forms a fire and smoke seal in joints up to 35mm wide without slumping. It is ideal for sealing joints in and around internal partitions, lap
- joints in fire-rated cladding and for sealing between fire doors and fire-rated walls. It is recommended that a sealant depth of at least 15mm be applied. If the sealant is
- to be overpainted, building regulations may require a fire-resistant coating.
- Part No DM310FR
- Barcode 5060279871058
- Pack Size 310ML